Website development and support services
I specialize in building WordPress sites and prefer to create sites alongside with the goal that you will be empowered to run your own site with ongoing support from me when needed.
I offer website development and general support for individuals and local business.
Training for individuals and companies
Helping you learn the skills you need to be the master of IT
- Building and maintaining websites
- WordPress – training and guidance to create and maintain your website
- Effectively using Office tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Core computer skills, file handling, using email tools, exploring the internet
- Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Getting the best out of mobile devices, Android tablets and phones
I can help you learn the skills you need to make better use of IT:
- I hold a teaching qualification – PTTLS
- I am an experienced tutor who has worked for several local further education colleges since 2009 as well as local companies
- I Graduated from Kingston University with a 2.1 honours in computer science
- I have been a software development since 1994 working in a variety of technologies: Java, Perl, HTML, PHP, SQL and roles: developer, designer, testing and project manager
- I am a life coach
How Do I Work
I offer training sessions to individual, small groups and companies.
I am based in Teddington and East Kent near Canterbury and happy to run online sessions.
If you cannot accommodate then I have access to venues.
I prefer to run training on your own computer or tablet as this is the device you will be using ongoing.
Details on how to contact me can be found on my about page.
My rates are as follows:
£70 for the first 2 hours
£30 for additional hours
There may be additional charges if I arrange venues or have to travel outside of me local area.
I do offer reduces rates for individuals or charities please get in touch to discuss your needs.
During the summer I am generally working at festivals and often have a limited access to email etc. Please be patient, I will get in touch as soon as possible.